At Deerhaven Family Dentistry in Traverse City, MI, we want your first visit as a new patient — and every one to follow — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible.
What to Expect During Your New Patient Visit
During your first visit, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
Please download and complete the forms linked below before your first appointment and remember to bring along your insurance card, if applicable:
We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans. And, to help you make the most informed decisions, we’ll discuss the cost of treatment before you begin.
We proudly accept
the following insurance companies: